For more information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
LATEST NEWS FOR 2018:
WEATHER POLICY: All tickets are non-refundable. Dates and times are subject to weather conditions. Every attempt will be made to play all scheduled matches; please check our website or social media for weather updates. If weather requires us to reschedule matches, tickets will be honored only for the specific rescheduled match/session.
FACEBOOK: NIELSEN PRO TENNIS
Press inquires should be directed to tournament Press Aide and Media Liaison Alexandra Maestre at email@example.com.
Changes to ATP events:
1) Any player wishing to sign-in must be an ATP Player Member or an ATP Registered Player and must show a government issued photo identification to the supervisor and/or referee at time of sign-in. Players must include their ATP Player Identification number on the sign-in sheet along with their printed name and signature. (Page 84)
2) Challenger Qualifying Draw Composition: Direct Acceptances – 26; Wild Cards – 6 (Page 96)
3) Direct acceptances shall first be selected from players who sign-in with the highest position on the most recent Emirates ATP Ranking list, including a protected ranking. (Page 100)
4) If places are still available for direct acceptance in the qualifying draw, the next players selected shall be those with the highest position on the most recent Emirates ATP Doubles Ranking list. (Page 101)
5) After concluding the qualifying sign-in, if there are not a sufficient number of players listed in the Emirates ATP Rankings or the Emirates ATP Doubles Rankings to fill the draw, the tournament director may fill the remaining spots with wild card selections (Page 101)
6) If the doubles draw cannot be filled by teams where both members are listed in the Emirates ATP Rankings or Emirates ATP Doubles Rankings: The remaining places shall be filled with byes. (Page 102)
All matches will be played outdoors at the A.C. Nielsen Tennis Center, 530 Hibbard Rd. Winnetka, Illinois, 60093