For more information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
LATEST NEWS FOR 2017:
This event has changed from a $50,000 tournament to $75,000! We are very excited to see everyone summer 2017!
New Wildcard Event:
Please contact Dave Evans at email@example.com for more information
WEATHER POLICY: All tickets are non-refundable. Dates and times are subject to weather conditions. Every attempt will be made to play and all scheduled matches. In the event of inclement weather necessitating the cancellation/rescheduling of matches, tickets will be honored only for the subsequently rescheduled match/session.
Changes to ATP events:
1) Each player wishing to sign-in must be either an ATP Player Member or an ATP Registered Player and must show a government issued photo identification to the supervisor and/or referee at time of sign-in. Players must include their ATP Player Identification number on the sign-in sheet along with their printed name and signature. (Page 84)
2) Challenger Qualifying Draw Composition: Direct Acceptances – 26; Wild Cards – 6 (Page 96)
3) Direct acceptances shall first be selected from players who sign-in with the highest position on the most recent Emirates ATP Ranking list, including a protected ranking. (Page 100)
4) If there are still places available for direct acceptance in the qualifying draw, the next players selected shall be those with the highest position on the most recent Emirates ATP Doubles Ranking list. (Page 101)
5) After concluding the qualifying sign-in, there are not a sufficient number of players listed in the Emirates ATP Rankings or the Emirates ATP Doubles Rankings to fill the draw. If there are still additional vacancies, may the tournament director fill the remaining spots with players according to the local system?
No. Unranked players are only allowed into the draw as a wild card selection. (Page 101)
6) If the doubles draw cannot be filled by teams where both members are listed in the Emirates ATP Rankings or Emirates ATP Doubles Rankings: The remaining places shall be filled with byes. (Page 102)
In case of INCLEMENT WEATHER : Stay tuned to our social media accounts or check back at our website for updates or new start times/locations.
FACEBOOK: NIELSEN PRO TENNIS
Press inquires should be directed to tournament Press Aide and Media Liaison Alexandra Maestre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All matches will be played outdoors at the A.C. Nielsen Tennis Center, 530 Hibbard Rd. Winnetka, Illinois, 60093